Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is not about the days that pass - it's about the days you remember...

I think that the Swedish travel group Fritidsresor has done a great job with their new commercial. They've captured a very interesting and strong consumer insight which they've then used to develop a creative idea. And the idea has been executed well! The insight centres around something like 'you only remember the days in life that are somewhat special' and the idea is that a Fritidsresor trip can create those very special days and moments that are truly memorable. I think they've then managed to deliver this message in a strong emotionaly way in their commercial and also in the print and web ads that I've seen. I like it and I think it is the best I've seen in the travel business for a long time. Well done Fritidsresor!

No comments:

Post a Comment