Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Marketing - the perfect mix of analysis and creativity


Why do I get a buzz from working in marketing? I have asked myself that question many times and the simple answer is - it really suits me and the way my brain works. For me marketing represents the perfect mix of thorough analysis and more intuitive creativity. A really good marketeer needs to be able to analyse and value his data and statistics whilst at the same, he or she can never excell at marketing without a creative mindset. It is not an easy task to balance this right and left brain thinking and to draw strong and cut-through insight from data which then allows him or her to create strong and creative market propositions. It's a challenge and that's why I think it is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment